Auction End Date: 26th March 2023 from 9pm
Payment Due Date: 28th March 2023 by 4pm
Delivery available. Items will be delivered using a specialist art courier, fully insured. Delivery will be quoted post-auction to successful bidders.
Sale Currency: GBP
VAT: VAT is always payable on the Buyers Premium - Please check the individual lot to find out if VAT is applicable on Hammer
Before You Bid Checklist
- Please be aware that once you bid you are legally bound to pay your invoice, bids placed in auction cannot be removed afterwards. If you are unsure, do not bid.
- All Lots are subject to a Buyers Premium
- Payment from outside the UK will be subject to a £10 charge
- Where goods are from an overseas vendor, import duties may apply and are the responsibility of the bidder
- We accept online card payments via secure link, up to the value of £1000.
- We do not accept payment by telephone.
- Only a bank transfer can be accepted for payments of over £1000
- We do not offer payment by cheque or via cash on collection
- If you are exporting goods won in the auction the VAT on Hammer must be paid first and will only be refunded on receipt of proof of export
- Please note that late payment and collection fees will be added where applicable
- As this is not a retail sale, the Sale of Goods Act does not apply, nor does the Distance Selling Act.
- Please note that all bids are final. We cannot retract a bid once it has been placed